Alliance for Equality of Blind Canadians
- Celebrating 8 years of our Halifax Chapter!
- Flying in the dark: A blind woman's story - Montreal - February 27, 2016 - Get your tickets!
- Our Winnipeg chapter mourns the loss of its past president, Richard Campbell
- Community partners invited to participate in AEBC's Vision Assistive Technology and Community Support Exhibition 2016
- 2016 AEBC/T-Base Scholarship Program now accepting applications - deadline March 31st, 2016
- Registration now open for the AEBC national conference in Montreal!
- 2016 AEBC Conference and AGM - Montreal, Quebec - April 29 to May 1, 2016
From Our Blog
- Over The Rainbow Bridge - A Celebration of life for Nayttor Tayttor (November 22, 2002 - August 21, 2015) - 20 weeks ago - LJohnson
- Back to School? Access thousands of accessible books through Bookshare! - 22 weeks ago - natalie.m
- Federal Legislation to Implement UN Disability Rights Convention: Nothing About Us Without Us (CCD press release) - 22 weeks ago - atibbs
- Disabling Poverty, Enabling Citizenship - CCD press release on a refundable disability tax credit - 23 weeks ago - atibbs
- Doing Advocacy Through Social Media - Facebook Session - Follow-up and notes - 32 weeks ago - natalie.m
- Last Day of Campaign... (#IAmYourCustomer) - 32 weeks ago - sayotte
- #IAmYourCustomer Accessible Contact Information - 33 weeks ago - Thirteen
- Position statement on mandating accessibility as a requirement of ICT procurement within the federal government and regulated organizations - Brief - 11 weeks ago
- Submission by AEBC and CNIB - CRTC 2015-239: Commissioner for Complaints for Telecommunications Services - Brief - 22 weeks ago
- Congratulations to Rebecca Jackson, Tyler Harris, and Georgia Pike - 2015 AEBC/T-Base scholarship award winners! - Press Release - 24 weeks ago
- Submission by AEBC and CNIB - CRTC Broadcasting Notice of Consultation 2015-105-2: Proposed Trial Period - Brief - 25 weeks ago
- Submission by AEBC and CNIB to the CRTC regarding Decision 2014-527 (Bell Show Cause Proceeding) - Brief - 27 weeks ago
- Submission to CRTC - Notice of Consultation CRTC 2015-105: Television Service Provider Code of Conduct - Brief - 36 weeks ago
- Un groupe de consommateurs aveugles cible le gouvernement canadien et les organismes réglementés pour les sensibiliser à l’accessibilité - Press Release - 36 weeks ago
- Consumer movement of the blind targets Canadian government and regulated organizations over consumer access - Press Release - 36 weeks ago