You are here:
2017 Conference - Toronto, ON - Celebrating 25 Years
We are pleased to announce that the 25th Anniversary Conference and AGM will take place in Toronto, Ontario!
Location: The Courtyard By Marriott Hotel, 475 Yonge Street, Toronto
Dates: Friday, April 28th - Sunday, April 30th, 2017
As in past years, there will be seminars and the AEBC exhibit hall throughout the day on Friday. The Conference will take place Friday evening, all day Saturday, and Sunday morning.
We are pleased to announce that Accessible Media Inc. (AMI) Radio’s show, “Kelly and Company” will be broadcasting live from the Court Yard by Marriott Downtown Toronto between the hours of 3 p.m. – 5 p.m on Friday. We encourage you to stop by and share your stories about AEBC over the past 25 years, your experience about the AEBC Vision Assistive Technology and Community Support Exhibition 2017, the workshop presentations that will be going on throughout the day, etc.
MD Support will be temporarily installing the LowViz indoor navigation beacons throughout the hotel as part of their no cost pilot project. The Leadership, Development and Training committee is organizing a workshop session on the MD Support LowViz Guide app, including a demonstration on accessing the stream via the web and other devices.
The 25th anniversary is an important milestone in any organization's history, so we hope you are planning to be in Toronto in April to celebrate this important event in AEBC's history!
We would like to thank our conference Sponsors for their generous support:
- Accessible Media Inc.
- T-Base Communications
- MD Support
For more information:
- Take a look at the agenda
- Learn more about your hotel and accommodation options (Booking Deadline: March 29th, 2017)
- Become an exhibitor at the AEBC Vision Assistive Technology and Community Support Exhibition (Deadline: March 17th, 2017)
- Learn how your business or organization can become a sponsor of the AEBC
- Learn about our keynote speaker and address
- Register for the conference (Deadline: April 14th, 2017)